Friday, March 14, 2014

treasure


I haven't made much progress on my Regan sock...just finishing the heel since
its last post.

But I did take advantage of some sunshine this week
to take it out for some glamour shots!
I love the 'opposites attract' yarn from BDY...the complementary skeins are
lovely and the second sock really isn't a "second" sock if it's a different color - i.e. no SSS!

Are you doing anything fun for the weekend?!
My mother in law is visiting and I think we're going to hang out
at the waterfront...hopefully the weather will behave!

Whatever you do, I hope you have fun!
xo


A faithful friend is a strong defense; 
And he that hath found him hath found a treasure.
~ Louisa May Alcott

Regan sock pattern by Liz Abinante in BDY opposites attract 'catherine'


No comments: