Monday, February 17, 2014

today


I spent some time walking around the waterfront last Friday afternoon.
I hit a coffee spot and then walked the esplanade around the river.
I was refreshed and ready for the long weekend!

I love the water...I think I must've been a fish in another life.


Look what greeted me Friday morning!
The first crocus of the year!

I look forward to the first crocus Every. Single. Year.
It's always a miracle to witness the presence of such a complex blossom 
after observing nothing in its place the day before!

Check out the new comment section! I upgraded to a third party format. 
I think it will be more fun for everyone to comment and reply to each other as they desire...
...and it will certainly be more fun for me to be able to reply to comments from people I don't have email addresses for!

Soooo....who's going to be the first one to post a comment?!
The race is on!


Today is a new day. 
Even if you were wrong yesterday, 
you can get it right today.
~ Dwight Howard 

Regan sock pattern by Liz Abinante in BDY opposites attract 'catherine'


No comments: