Monday, April 05, 2010

miss murphy

When this yarn arrived in the mail last week, I just had to get started on it!!

The yarn is from the March RSC and is named 'My Wild Irishgirlie'.

How apropos is that, considering the designer of this particular sock is friend and designer extraordinaire Carrie, aka IrishgirlieKnits!

These socks are just lovely and I couldn't wait to start them. Thank goodness I have a bajillion sets of needles and didn't have to wait to actually finish a pair of socks to free up a set! Hah!

The pattern is called 'Slip Jig' and boy will my feet be doing a happy dance when these socks are finished!! :)

On with the dance! Let joy be unconfined.
~Lord Byron

6 comments:

Magnolia Handspun said...

Gorgeous colors together...almost like a medow of flowers.

JelliDonut said...

I picked up my RSC package from the post office today. Oh joy! Carrie really hit this one out of the park. Love the pattern, love the yarn. The second pattern is great, but I'm going to start Carrie's first. Did I mention how much I love this yarn?

Susan said...

Gorgeous - like heather in the Irish moors.

Johanne Ländin said...

Wow, that yarn went right to my heart!
I think I´ll have to do a little jig of my own.

Johanne

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Yay!!! So glad you are enjoying Slip Jig!! And those pictures...all of them.

Seriously, I would like to custom order a set of My Wild Irishgirlie Slip Jig cards please :) Just send me the invoice :)

Happy Monday!!

josiekitten said...

Wow! Wonderful colours in this yarn. How could your feet not be dancing?!