Thursday, November 05, 2009

sweets of a different shade

Hmmmm....could there be some cooking in my future??

First up is the Sticky, Chewy, Messy, Gooey Dessert cookbook (a wonderful Bday gift from Jen!). Oh yum. And the photography...double yum. If you don't have a sweet tooth prior to looking through this book, you will afterwards!

The Pioneer Woman Cooks is a cookbook by who else? PW. We will be feasting like royalty here at Chez NK with these two books as our gastronomic guides!!

while we're talking food....

a little 'Candy Corn' (another awesome gift from WG) to sweeten the yarn basket!

Happy Friday-eve!!

4 comments:

Magnolia Handspun said...

Love the candy corn descrition...perfect.

I am interested to hear what you think of the Pioneer Woman cookbook...I think her blog is Fabby, so imagine her food will be too.

IrishGirlieKnits said...

I love the PW cookbook! And that madelinetosh yarn...gorgeous!!! Yummy!

Happy almost Friday!

cupcakefaerie said...

What wonderful gifts! I can't wait to see what you cook up, and of course I can't wait to see the photos.

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

I love PW! Have fun with the book. And the lovely yarn, too.