The Cedar Creeks are done. And, boy, do I heart them. I heart the pattern, I heart the yarn, I heart the picot edge. I never realized how not difficult picot is. It looks like it would take some serious futzing, but - viola! not so much.
As I said before, the NK helped me figure out the toe-up mods, and it was purty easy-breezy. The above photo is right after the picot row. For Donna, you basically just reverse the directions - I did a few more rows before and after the picot row (6 instead of the 3 called for in the pattern), and then I did the EZ sewn cast-off and sewed the top of the sock down. Gorgeous.
This is S posing with the sock (on my foot, nonetheless)
Finished socks, on my tootsies
And the jumble that is a finished pair of socks.
Note the picot.
The picot is amazing.