Sunday, February 05, 2006

We Heart Canada!!!

Look what came in the mail on Saturday! Woo hoo! This lovely 400 yard skein of 100% merino sport weight yarn in the 'Fondant' colorway came from SweetGeorgia yarns!! Check out Felicia's blog for more loverly fiber eye-candy! Thank you Felicia!!! I'm loving it!!!

Look at more of it:

Even sweet Gibson is getting in on the yarn action!

On the knitting front, I have been working on the cable socks from Melanie Falick's Handknit Holidays. I am using Elann Uros Aran (undyed) and size 5 dpn. I'm making the women's size, but will make the man's size for me next time, as they are a wee bit snug.



There's that sweet Gibson again! Just checking things out. Such a sweetheart he is!

That is it for now. Happy knitting!!!

1 comment:

shannon said...

Who doesn't heart Canada - they have fabulous yarn, friendly people, and really amazing musicians. I am soooo in love with your new yarn, NK!