Friday, February 24, 2006

Stranded





I am really digging the Fair Isle. Digging it with two shovels, as a good friend would say. It has not always been fun, nor has it always been pretty, but it is rewarding.

Without sounding TOO self-confident, because as we see from the Olympic Goddess herself, Stephanie, anything can happen, I do feel that I will achieve the coveted gold medal in these Olympic games.

After this and Rogue, I am going to try to get away from deadline-knitting. Too much pressure. No more knitalongs for a while, unless of course someone decides to do a knitalong for the new Socks that Rock sock club, just the good old, reliable self-imposed deadlines that I struggle enough with.

3 comments:

NeuroKnitter said...

Wow Shannon! Your socks are beautiful! Awesome color picks!!
Can't wait to see the real thing! :)

Neuroknitter said...

So purty! You're making even me consider fair isle now... I'm drawn to these...

Wool Girl said...

Love these...love them love them love them! Can't wait to see them on your feet!

wg