Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Startitis...

So what is on the needles now you might ask? Well....for starters...

From my STR stash I picked this great color way. I believe it is a "Rare Gem" before rare gems were actually a commodity. I don't think it has a formal name, so I'm calling it "Italian Stoneware". And yes, that is the tell-tale Jaywalker chevron that you see! This is pair #2! If you want to see some Jaywalker eye-candy, jump on over to Cara's JW KAL!! Awesome stuff!
Finally, another "Rare Gem". This colorway reminds me of a perfect autumn day (my favorite season in case you are ever tested!)! This color screamed "leaves!!!!" at me, so I chose the Embossed Leaves Socks in the Winter 2005 issue of IK, designed by Mona Schmidt!

1 comment:

shannon said...

Yummy. Rare Gems. Need to get me some of that. And those Leaf socks - whoa.