Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The endless list...

Well, where do I begin on projects I've started and have yet to complete. I'm a procrastinator at heart, I guess, but here goes...

1. Feverishly working on the Farmer's Market Tote as a Christmas gift for my sister, which, I would like to add, is a free pattern from KnitPicks. I'm using several shades of blue and green in Cascade 220.

2. Just finished a Christmas Tree baby hat for baby Henry, who is due to be here any day now.

3. Just started Jaywalker Socks in Socks that Rock, Falcon's Eye, and currently just have a few rows done. I'm going to get a good start on these this weekend though to get caught up with Shannon and Gail!

4. Just recently started not one, but two, multi-directional scarves out of silk garden. I will post pictures as soon as my progress gets a little further along.

5. Am working on the cutest Angora Baby Booties from "Last Minute Knitted Gifts", in a light green. They are also for baby Henry, so I need to get these done! I have one done, but am not liking it completely, so may start over. I'll keep you posted!

6. Started a warm, winter blanket for my husband last winter (yes, last winter!), and it's really barely started. Not even warm enough to warm his feet yet, so I need to get on the stick! It's just such an unappealing project right now.

7. Am working on several hats, on this fabulous knitting loom I got for Christmas last year. The hats are cute, and it's super fast and easy. I'll post one up this weekend also.

8. I just started an intarsia bag, which is gorgeous, and is from an old Interweave Knits magazine. I will post pictures soon.

9. I'm halfway through the Cozy wrap, with the free pattern on Knitty.com. It's gorgeous and super easy. I'm using Andean Silk
Sangria from KnitPicks. I'm hoping to get it finished for my mother in law for Christmas, but I'm not sure I'll be able to. Wishful thinking.

9. Have several other projects in the works, such as a hat for my daughter, need to finish a second sock I started last year, several scarves in the works, etc.

Knit on!

No comments: